27.10.09

Wendell Howe - Author

Everyone is talking about something called NaNoWriMo. I thought it might be an island off British Columbia, but found out it meant National Novel Writing Month. That inspired me to write something completely fictional, something I've never had the opportunity to do before. Be warned, this is a gripping adventure in the grand tradition of the Victorian authors. It could cause your heart to pound with excitement. May I present for your enjoyment (I hope) The Adventure of the Dastardly Cad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to bots sticking ads into the comments I am now forced to moderate. Differing opinions are welcomed. This is history, which is the surviving written record, which may or may not be accurate. I will even allow comments pushing other books or websites as long as they are relevant.