1.7.09

TimeTweet Archive Update

I have the TimeTweet Archive updated. File 8 has my visit to London 1887 featuring Queen Victoria's Golden Jubilee, Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show's command performance, my interviews with Bram Stoker (author of Dracula), actor Sir Henry Irving, Lord Samuel Montague, Buffalo Bill, Annie Oakley, Lillain Smith and Black Elk, as well as my run in with playwright George Bernard Shaw. I say, that was a rather busy visit, wasn't it?

http://tweetarchivepart8.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to bots sticking ads into the comments I am now forced to moderate. Differing opinions are welcomed. This is history, which is the surviving written record, which may or may not be accurate. I will even allow comments pushing other books or websites as long as they are relevant.