22.6.12

The Victorian School

I know I have several teachers and homeschoolers following me. I have run across a webiste I think might be of keen interest to you. Stephen and Irene Clark in Somerset have a concern called The Victorian School. The Clarks will come to your school and turn it into a late 19th century classroom.

However if funds or distance is an issue, not to worry. The Clarks tell you exactly how to put on your own Victorian Day. Now your whole class can do a little time traveling without all that fiddly Institute of Time Travel red tape and paperwork. Check out their website at: The Victorian School

They also have Victorian costumes and accessories. However no canes for whipping children. They don't want you to get that authentic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to bots sticking ads into the comments I am now forced to moderate. Differing opinions are welcomed. This is history, which is the surviving written record, which may or may not be accurate. I will even allow comments pushing other books or websites as long as they are relevant.